Today, I figured out how to crawl up the first couple of stairs. It wasn't hard, especially since I really wanted to get to Mommy and she was upstairs. Mommy and Daddy didn't get any good photos of my climbing, but here are a few of me once I got up to the landing ( 2 steps up).

1 comment:
Hey there, Mr. Aiden ~
WOW! You've been BUSY! What's more, don't you just look handsome as ever!
I just wanted to say thanks for sharing everything in this blog so that we can all see you grow up.
Also, please tell your mommy I said thanks for letting you use the computer so much. She really is the best Mommy. You're one lucky dude. (For the record, before your daddy asks, "What am I? Chopped liver?" your daddy's pretty nifty, too.)
Okay. Time for some sleep here.
I love you!
Auntie Mindy.
PS Remember, "My Auntie Mindy is the bestest..."
Post a Comment