Yesterday, I had my first fever. My temp was 101.9. I didn't feel very well and I slept a lot. Today, my temp seems to be back around 99, so I'm doing a little better. I still have my cold, but hopefully, I'm done with fevers. It's been a rough couple of nights.
Okay....scratch that. I got another fever after lunch. Mommy took me to the doctor, but they said my ears look good and my lungs sound good. However, it really sounded like I had some kind of bacterial infection, so now I'm on an antibiotic for the next 10 days. The doctor said I shouldn't have a fever again after Wednesday night. We'll see how this goes!

1 comment:
Is he feeling better? I hope so! Tell him that he needs to get together b/c Peyton misses her friend and is ready for another playdate! :)
Post a Comment