We played at the new playground we found that has more age appropriate equipment for me. I love it. Parker on the other hand, thought it was time for a nap.

There was another little boy there to play with. It was fun following him around.
After he left, Daddy and I played on the drums! (Allison and Peter, what great influences on me you are!)

Back on the play equipment, I tried to look through the telescope.
I also enjoyed making faces and waving at Mommy!

Before we left, I really thought Parker would like to try out the slide with me. I tried to give him a hand!
Back on the play equipment, I tried to look through the telescope.
Before we left, I really thought Parker would like to try out the slide with me. I tried to give him a hand!
No comments:
Post a Comment