Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oh What A Night!

Mommy heard me fall out of bed around 4 this morning. After a minute or two, she realized I was bleeding all over the place. We got it cleaned up and went back to sleep for an hour or two, but this is what I looked like in the morning...

My cut came open again, so we got it all cleaned up.


See, I clean up nice. I really liked the Curious George band-aid! However, I was still bleeding a little while later, so Mommy called the doctor and took me in while Parker had his 6 month well check exam.


Well, I just wouldn't stop bleeding, so the doctor said I needed stitches. That's right, I got my first stitches this morning. It was horrible, but Mommy says she is surprised that I made it this long without stitches. I got several stitches to match my Cars band-aid on my face. I'm doing just fine now, but the doctor said that I will have quite the shiner on my face tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Caleb got one of those on his chin last year. It was a long night for us, hope you had a better time of it.