Monday, June 20, 2011

Vacation Bible School


It's Vacation Bible School Week! We had a great time. Aiden even had a little time to play in the nursery with me before he went off to his preschool class.

Ride 'em cowboy! 

I really enjoyed the time we spent down in the gym.  There was a little boy who was just about the same weight as me so we played a lot on this crocodile teeter totter!  I can't wait for next year so that I can go to preschool with Aiden!

Great conversations from this week:

Aiden:  We learned about God today!
Mommy: Really!  What did you learn about God?
Aiden:  Everything

Mommy:  Look at that whale you made!  That looks like a lot of fun!
Aiden:  How did you know it was a whale?  Did someone tell you?
Mommy:  I assumed it was a whale because of the large whale you went into at bible school this morning.
Aiden:  It was a whale, but I turned it into a shark!  BITE!

Aiden:  Mommy, is God big?
Mommy:  Why, yes, Aiden.  I believe God is really big.
Aiden:  But, does he have big feet?

No comments: