We have had a lot of firsts, that I guess Mommy has been bad about letting everyone know. I took my first 4 steps on the 5th of July to get to my Uncle Mike. I'm still taking only a few steps here and there, but I get a little more daring every day. As I get more tired, I forget that I should be scared to try taking steps, and that's when I take the most. I'm getting more and more stable every day. I'm sure Mommy will get a good video of me running before too long.
Also, we are counting today as my first tooth. It's still very small, but it clinks when I try to drink out of a glass. I don't really like to show it off yet, so instead, I'm putting up a video of the newest sound I love to make. I really like to walk around at night and sound like a motor boat. I hope you enjoy it as much as Mommy and Daddy do!
No comments:
Post a Comment