Thursday, July 24, 2008

Out of the fire...




So I found this big round black thing that my Dad left on the floor. I'm not sure what it's for, but I love sitting in it!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Hey there Mr. Aiden!

That last post solidified it -- you ARE the cutest 9-month-old on earth! (as if there was any doubt!)

My friends all completely agreed. We also watched the video of you practically RUNNING for the remote. My friend Travis says that you're all man-- going after the remote already! Watch out daddy.

I also wanted to say THANK YOU for the yummilicious cookies! How did you know chocolate/peanut butter chip was my FAVORITE? I took your advice and saved them all for me. No sharing the birthday cookies. They're hidden in the freezer for safe keeping.

Some of them broke, but that was okay. I made a milk shake with milk and ice and white chocolate powder and cookie crumbs. Heaven.

Okay. Time to get going here.

I love you, Mr. Cutest-Nine-Month-Old-Ever!

Your (bestest) Auntie Mindy