So this week I have mastered climbing up onto the dining room chairs. I have even figured out how to move them to where ever I want them, and then climb up on them. It's working out pretty well for me so far.
This morning I was trying to help mom with the sewing machine.

Tonight, I was trying to surf the web - left handed, just like Daddy!

Oh no....I've been caught! Can I please stay a little longer to look up a few more web pages?

This morning I was trying to help mom with the sewing machine.
Tonight, I was trying to surf the web - left handed, just like Daddy!
Oh no....I've been caught! Can I please stay a little longer to look up a few more web pages?

1 comment:
Peyton had fun playing with Aiden yesterday, and it was great to see you. I think playgroups will get really fun here shortly when everyone becomes mobile. That's just around the corner!
Post a Comment