We had a lot of people over to celebrate January birthdays and anniversaries. It was a lot of fun. Here is Joe showing off my shirt that Kate and him got me. I don't know why it says, "My mommy is blogging this", because everybody knows that I am doing all of the blogging by myself!

Jonna wanted to play foosball, but Daddy is just too good, so they made me his handicap. Daddy was excited because the guys still won!


Daddy also played a couple of rounds of DDR with me. I think I won.

After everyone left for home, Joe read me a couple of bedtime stories. I sure had a lot of fun.

Jonna wanted to play foosball, but Daddy is just too good, so they made me his handicap. Daddy was excited because the guys still won!
Daddy also played a couple of rounds of DDR with me. I think I won.
After everyone left for home, Joe read me a couple of bedtime stories. I sure had a lot of fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment