I saw the doctor this morning. All in all, I'm doing well. We are going to try a couple of different meds to get my asthma taken care of for now. Hopefully, I'll be cough free by the time my brother arrives! I weighed in at the 26 lbs - 50th percentile (although a couple of weeks ago I weighed in at 26.5 lbs, perhaps I should have actually eaten my breakfast before my dr. appointment!), 32.75 inches - 60th percentile, and my head was 19.25 inches around - 80th percentile. The doctor was also impressed when I showed her that I could stack blocks 5 high - although I would still rather have somebody else stack them so I can just knock them over!
I got myself quite messy tonight eating fruit, so I'm ending the day with a good night bath. How relaxing!

No comments:
Post a Comment