Saturday, April 04, 2009

Baby Shower


We drove up to Grandma Jo's house for a baby shower for the new baby. I got a little restless, but Daddy turned on my cd of music and I quieted right down. I don't look comfortable, but I did take a really good nap on the way there!


Gerad and Sachie brought Giada to the shower. I really liked seeing her. I even tried giving her a hug.


Grandma has an old slide that I had a lot of fun playing on. I had a hard time getting my feet over it to go down feet first, so I just went down head first.


Bri and Lori got me a gift as well. I really like this book a lot! It's called Freight Tra

Uncle Mike played with me outside quite a bit also. He had balloons at the shower that he helped me play with. It was so much fun to get outside and run around.


After the shower, a few of us went out for dinner. As Mommy and Daddy were saying good-gye, I was showing Grandma all around the block!

No comments: