Sunday, August 15, 2010

Iowa State Fair


I looked at the map of the Iowa State Fair the entire drive there. I made sure I found all of the places I wanted to go to.

Parker really liked studying the fruit on the Little Hands on the Farm.


My favorite part was driving a John Deere tractor!


After lunch, Daddy and I hit the big slide while Parker was napping. All I could say at the bottom was, "Daddy, let's do it again!"

It's kind-of hard to understand me in this video, but here's the conversation:
Daddy: "What did you say going down the slide?"
Me: "When we went down, Aiden said, "Wohoo.....Wohoo...Wohoo.....Wohoo..."


After the slide, we hit up the petting zoo. This goat wanted LOTS of attention!

I also had a great time on my first ever pony ride. I can't wait to go back to the fair!

No comments: