
Yes! I'm out of my carseat and out of the stroller, this is going to be great!

We really liked showing Grandma Jo all the different butterflies.

Of course, this is the Owl butterfly!

What are they eating?

Can you spot this camouflaged butterfly?

Everyone enjoyed the other indoor garden as well. They were working on a Rube Goldberg project that involved a softball and a pitching machine!

Daddy found a couple of rabbits for us to look at outside.

Grandma Jo might be bigger than us, but she isn't bigger than the GIANT gnome!

Emery's turn in the stroller.

Aiden's turn in the stroller.

Parker's turn in the stroller.

Aiden and Parker checking out the Lego display.

Wait?!?!? Who is that in the head hole next to Parker?

Hickory Park for dinner and they came out to sing just for me.

I LOVE candles.

Oh...I guess we were celebrating Mommy's birthday as well. What a great afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment