Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Sur La Table

  
While Brandon is at his conference today and I'm checked out of the hotel, I decided to find something fun to do.  I found this place that was offering a class on making cannoli.  I walked in and thought I was in heaven!
Then I found the hot sauce and thought Brandon was missing out, but it's a good thing that we can't take liquids on the airplane, or I probably would have been buying him a whole bunch of different stuff!
This is where the actual cooking class was.  It was a lot of fun and I got to use a pasta roller.  It was great.  I didn't really like the cannoli,  as I thought they would be much sweeter than they actually were.  However, it turns out that is a good thing as I would have had to buy myself some more kitchen toys in order to make them at home.  I really wish Des Moines had a cooking store like this that offered different cooking classes.

No comments: