Thursday, August 08, 2013

Pointe Vista Park and Providence Pointe Park


All set to play at Pointe Vista Park in Johnston.

Emery loved all the different places to explore.

He did have a little help reaching the high things.

Aiden has really mastered monkey bars, these are more like parallel bars and he was still able to make it across.

We are all done playing at Pointe Vista Park, but we don't seem to be done playing at parks.

Gail and Mommy decided to take us over to Providence Pointe Park.

We loved all the climbing.
 
Emery loved the chimes, drums and slides!

Logan and I love these spinning chairs.

Yep, I can still stand up.  Please don't ask me to walk a straight line!

Emery tries to do everything we do and he is getting pretty good at doing almost everything we can do.

Look at me, I can climb ropes.

Look at this slide Aiden went down!  We need to have more play dates with the Hutchinson's!

No comments: