Saturday, April 23, 2016

Austin Eats Food Tour - Austin, TX

Brandon and I have found that if we don't have a lot of time in one place, we like to do a food tour and a segway tour.  First up, food with the Brunch and Brewery tour from Austin Eats.  The first stop this morning, a chorizo breakfast burrito from Pueblo Viejo food truck!

Next stop, Searsucker.  This pork belly hash.  There was also a great biscuits and gravy.  Of course, Brandon also had a beer and I had a large mimosa.

 
The third stop this morning was Pinthouse Pizza which is a brew pub.  Since I do not like beer, Brandon got to drink all of this himself!

I did order a Hawaiian pizza, as the tour guides highly recommended trying the pizza that was not included in the tour.  It was great!

 
The next stop was Tiny Pies.  These pies might be tiny, but they were not tiny in taste!  Brandon and I both agreed that my key lime pie was the greatest!

 
Last, but certainly not least, was Freedmen's Bar and Smokehouse.  These two large trays of food were shared amoungst  4 or 5 people.  It was A ton of food, but oh so yummy!  Of course, Brandon had a local brew here.  We would highly recommend anyone checking out any of these places.  It was great!

No comments: