Well, Joel and Kathilene got married this weekend. Here is a picture of the happy couple at the rehearsal dinner.
Here is a picture of Ben holding me. He was my buddy this weekend. I can't wait until his little girl is born. Ben has already told me that I will have to show her the ropes at Iowa State as I will be there a year before her. Don't worry Ben, I got her covered!
Ben took a picture of Mommy and Daddy and I. I was still going strong at 10:00 PM.
This is me during the actual ceremony. I still fit into my tux, however I was hot so I was much happier after the ceremony when Grandpa and Grandma changed me into some much cooler clothes. Thanks Grandpa for playing with me during the ceremony!
We ended up staying an extra day in Maquoketa as the flooding closed all of our roads to get home. What a trip! I was so glad when we finally made it home. I had so much fun crawling around and chasing Bandit.

No comments:
Post a Comment