Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

I was a bee for Halloween this year. Since the weather was nice, I really enjoyed running around in the yard. Here I am taking a little break!

Here I am running with Daddy watching which way I was going!

Look, I'm a bee that can fly!

This picture Mommy took from inside the house. I'm pretty darn cute!

Bandit really liked trick-or-treating also! He loved sitting inside watching all the people walk around.

I thought it would only be fitting to a be a bee on the front of Allison's car, but this is as close as Daddy would let me get. I guess he wanted a live bee!

This was after trick-or-treating was done. I am up to something, just don't tell my parents!

As you can see, I had a great Halloween and really enjoyed seeing all the kids come by the house. I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!

No comments: