Here's me at my first birthday party. I really liked the balloons. It was fun to carry them around from room to room. Most of the time, I couldn't see anything! Daddy also helped me open all of my presents. I really liked the bow that was on one of them. I really just ate it while Daddy opened the presents, but as you can see, I did help some too! Daddy said we are going to work on my present opening skills before Christmas! I had a great birthday. Thanks for everyone that was able to make it. I really liked playing with my cousins since they are my size.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
First Birthday Party
Here's me at my first birthday party. I really liked the balloons. It was fun to carry them around from room to room. Most of the time, I couldn't see anything! Daddy also helped me open all of my presents. I really liked the bow that was on one of them. I really just ate it while Daddy opened the presents, but as you can see, I did help some too! Daddy said we are going to work on my present opening skills before Christmas! I had a great birthday. Thanks for everyone that was able to make it. I really liked playing with my cousins since they are my size.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment