Monday, October 20, 2008

Doctor visit


I had my 12 month doctors' appointment this morning. I weighed in at 21lbs 10 oz, and 29.5 inches tall, 40th percentile for both. My head however was in the 60th percentile at 18.5 inches around..

The actual appointment was not fun. I got 3 vacines, the flu shot, and on top of that they made me go to the lab and take a blood sample. It took Mommy, 3 lab techs, and probably 15 minutes to get a small vial (I think it was huge, but Mommy tells me it was small) of blood out of my finger. The lab tech kept saying I've never had a baby so strong. I screamed until I was purple in the face. It was quite the ordeal. I came home and took a 3 hour nap. I feel quite a bit better now.

The doctor told my mommy that I could eat any food I wanted now that I'm 12 months old. This is a picture of my after my nap eating my very first peanut butter sandwich with a glass of milk. It was YUMMY!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: