We left this morning for our trip to Memphis for Thanksgiving. We decided last night that we were going to meet up with Grandpa and Grandma Leiran. They said to, "Meet me in Saint Louis..."

Here I am after we stopped in Pella at the bakery for some snacks. This is what I look like if you put a movie playing in front of me. I really liked looking at all of the animals. All in all, I did a good job, and it only took us 6.5 hours to get to Saint Louis.

Here is a picture of Daddy and me checking out the arch. It was fun to point at. It was also great that I was able to run around after being stuck in the car for so long!
Here I am after we stopped in Pella at the bakery for some snacks. This is what I look like if you put a movie playing in front of me. I really liked looking at all of the animals. All in all, I did a good job, and it only took us 6.5 hours to get to Saint Louis.
Here is a picture of Daddy and me checking out the arch. It was fun to point at. It was also great that I was able to run around after being stuck in the car for so long!
Once we got to the hotel, I did what any toddler in my position would do. I stripped down to my skives and called room service. Mommy and Daddy told me that I couldn't rent a movie as I had already watch a few in the car.
I really like to check out the arch from our hotel window. It's also fun to watch all the traffic on the streets below.
We've already taken a lot more photos than we could put up on the blog. Check them out at http://picasaweb.google.com/blewness I'll try to put them up every day I blog, but it'll depend on our Internet situations. Goodnight!

No comments:
Post a Comment