We had a bit of a rough night last night. I ended up sleeping in bed with Mommy and Daddy and tossing and turning all night. I was just too excited to get "on the road again..."

Once we hit Arkansas, I needed to stretch my legs. I found a walking stick and hit the trails.

Okay, we are finally here and guess what....I found several buttons I like to push. My favorite one is right in the center of the room where everyone can watch me push it!

Well, it's been a long day, but I am finally in Memphis. I'm going to go to bed. I hear tomorrow we might make it to the zoo!

Once we hit Arkansas, I needed to stretch my legs. I found a walking stick and hit the trails.
Okay, we are finally here and guess what....I found several buttons I like to push. My favorite one is right in the center of the room where everyone can watch me push it!
Well, it's been a long day, but I am finally in Memphis. I'm going to go to bed. I hear tomorrow we might make it to the zoo!

No comments:
Post a Comment