I just woke up from my 3 hour nap and I thought I should show everyone what I like to do in my crib when I wake up. I will stay in my crib for quite a while doing all of these things.
Okay, so the thing I like to do the most in my crib is to turn on and off the fan. I will also play with the light switch if my crib is close enough to the switches.

I also like to read my bear bible.

After I've thrown all my toys and books out of the crib, I start to get a little bored. This is when I start to make fish faces and talk to myself.

And of course, when I wake up I want to get my teeth brushed.

As you can see, I do a pretty good job of keeping my self entertained while I'm left in my crib.
Okay, so the thing I like to do the most in my crib is to turn on and off the fan. I will also play with the light switch if my crib is close enough to the switches.
I also like to read my bear bible.
After I've thrown all my toys and books out of the crib, I start to get a little bored. This is when I start to make fish faces and talk to myself.
And of course, when I wake up I want to get my teeth brushed.
As you can see, I do a pretty good job of keeping my self entertained while I'm left in my crib.

No comments:
Post a Comment