We had quite a trip back home today. I did pretty good from Waterville to Aunt Emily's house. I didn't feel like eating any lunch (thanks anyway Emily!), but I enjoyed running around and playing with the really big exercise ball. The car trip after that was rather interesting. I spent about 20 minutes playing/fussing myself to sleep. Here's what I looked like for the next 20 minutes.

I abruptly woke up, and this is what I looked like for the next 30 minutes.

Mommy decided that my throat and head must hurt just from screaming for so long, so she pulled over and gave me some ibuprofen. Here's what I looked like 10 minutes later.

After a little while of just staring around the car and out the window, Mommy gave me a very appropriate book, 'My Many Colored Days'. I read my books for the remainder of the car ride home.

I abruptly woke up, and this is what I looked like for the next 30 minutes.
Mommy decided that my throat and head must hurt just from screaming for so long, so she pulled over and gave me some ibuprofen. Here's what I looked like 10 minutes later.
After a little while of just staring around the car and out the window, Mommy gave me a very appropriate book, 'My Many Colored Days'. I read my books for the remainder of the car ride home.

No comments:
Post a Comment