Daddy is in California all week, so he convinced Mommy to take me up to see Papa and Grandma. We were in the car FOREVER, and finally stop for lunch. We ate lunch at Bri and Lori's place, and I also got to see Grandma Jo, Allison, and Cory. That was a lot of fun. When we left, it was snowing....I didn't like getting the wet snow all over me. We drove in the car for even longer, before all of the sudden...we were stuck in a ditch! I've never been in one of those before! I had a great time playing with this steering wheel and all of the controls in the front seat. However, with Mommy's growing belly, there wasn't a whole lot of space for me to move around, but I made due. Papa and Kurt came and got us and we finally made it to Grandma's house. Grandma had to go plow the snow at school, so I went along. Grandpa said I was quite the handful! I hope tomorrow is a lot less eventful!
Sunday, March 08, 2009
What a day......
Daddy is in California all week, so he convinced Mommy to take me up to see Papa and Grandma. We were in the car FOREVER, and finally stop for lunch. We ate lunch at Bri and Lori's place, and I also got to see Grandma Jo, Allison, and Cory. That was a lot of fun. When we left, it was snowing....I didn't like getting the wet snow all over me. We drove in the car for even longer, before all of the sudden...we were stuck in a ditch! I've never been in one of those before! I had a great time playing with this steering wheel and all of the controls in the front seat. However, with Mommy's growing belly, there wasn't a whole lot of space for me to move around, but I made due. Papa and Kurt came and got us and we finally made it to Grandma's house. Grandma had to go plow the snow at school, so I went along. Grandpa said I was quite the handful! I hope tomorrow is a lot less eventful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment