This morning, Mommy took me to visit Papa at work. He really enjoyed seeing me. When I got home from running around, I took a really good nap. When I woke up, Papa was home and ready to work! We had to go up to the fire station to fix a valve. I didn't mind. When we were done, I got to play with the trucks!

We had time to play as well. I really like playing with the train and pushing the track off the table and all over the floor. Papa just keeps putting it back together for me.

After dinner, Jim came over to play with me. In this picture, he is warming my hands up because they felt really cold. I sure didn't mind!

Kurt also came over. He was helping me with the top.

I had to say bye-bye to Papa and Grandma as we are leaving in the morning and won't see them. I was very upset. I've been having so much fun here that I don't want to leave.
I did upload all of the photos showing how much fun I've been having to my web album for anyone interested.
We had time to play as well. I really like playing with the train and pushing the track off the table and all over the floor. Papa just keeps putting it back together for me.
After dinner, Jim came over to play with me. In this picture, he is warming my hands up because they felt really cold. I sure didn't mind!
Kurt also came over. He was helping me with the top.
I had to say bye-bye to Papa and Grandma as we are leaving in the morning and won't see them. I was very upset. I've been having so much fun here that I don't want to leave.
I did upload all of the photos showing how much fun I've been having to my web album for anyone interested.

No comments:
Post a Comment