Mommy mentioned that I could take a bath while we were outside saying goodbye to Grandma, so I immediately took my shirt off and tried to get my pants off before Grandma caught me.

I still like my little brother. I wish he could play more with me, but he's still fun to give hugs and kisses to.

Once we got inside, I got about 3 baths. Then Mommy said it was time for Parker's bath, but I wouldn't get out of the tub! I jumped into Parker's tub and tried to help console him. It was a little tight for space, but I wanted to be as helpful as possible - I'm a big brother now!

I still like my little brother. I wish he could play more with me, but he's still fun to give hugs and kisses to.
Once we got inside, I got about 3 baths. Then Mommy said it was time for Parker's bath, but I wouldn't get out of the tub! I jumped into Parker's tub and tried to help console him. It was a little tight for space, but I wanted to be as helpful as possible - I'm a big brother now!

No comments:
Post a Comment