Thursday, May 14, 2009

Parker Gage


Hi! I'm Parker Gage Leiran. I decided to make my entrance a few days earlier than scheduled - today at 6:15pm. I weighed in at 8 pounds 7 ounces. My measures are 21 inches long and 13.5 inch head circumference. Mommy and I are both doing very well. I can't wait to meet my big brother tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrat's, he is just way to cute!!!
Love & Kisses,
Grandma and Papa

Julie, Brian, Addy & Evan said...

Yay!! What a surprise! I'm glad you figured out a name in a matter of hours ;) Welcome Parker, you are a cutie!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

The Schulte Family said...

Way to surprise your mommy, daddy, and the rest of the family! Does that mean you'll spend a lifetime of trying to outsmart them and keep them on their toes? I hope so!! Hugs and smooches to you!!

Nicole and family

Chervenka5 said...

Congratulations! I LOVE the name!