Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy 90th Birthday, Great Grandma Fegley


We had a great afternoon at Grandma Jo's house today to celebrate Great Grandma Fegley's 90th birthday. What a milestone. We even helped her blow out her candles!


The 3 amigos, soon to be 4! We just love playing with Holden, and he is becoming so much more active and now he even enjoys trying to keep up with us. We can't wait until he starts walking!



Uncle Mike was very nice and let me play with one of his old remote control cars. I think I need a few of these for my birthday!



We didn't want to say goodbye, but we couldn't help but give each other hugs before Holden had to go home.



I also enjoyed getting up on Grandma Jo's tractor. I'm pretty sure I could mow the lawn for her if she'd let me!

No comments: