Well, looks like congratulations are in order for you! I hope that it is happy news for you! Congrats! Hopefully I will talk to you at the next play group. Hope you are feeling okay.
Wow!!!!!!!!! You are sure one lucky Big Brother!! Grandma is so happy for all of you. Papa Gene will be so excite when he gets home and I show him your t-shirt message. Tell Mommy and Daddy thanks!! Kisses
3 comments:
Well, looks like congratulations are in order for you! I hope that it is happy news for you! Congrats! Hopefully I will talk to you at the next play group. Hope you are feeling okay.
We're all very excited in GA, too!!
YAY!
Wow!!!!!!!!!
You are sure one lucky Big Brother!!
Grandma is so happy for all of
you. Papa Gene will be so excite
when he gets home and I show him your t-shirt message.
Tell Mommy and Daddy thanks!!
Kisses
Post a Comment